To Let, To Rent R170 per m² - Commercial property, Office space, Office unit, Sectional title unit
A grade office space to rent in Ibis House, Century City.
Ibis House is located in the Estuaries Precinct of Century City, Cape Town.
Ibis House is a sectional title office building with eight individual office suites, on two floors. The total size of the building is 1423 m².
Each office unit is equipped with a kitchenette and an air-conditioning. The office space is well catered for in terms of quality fixtures and fittings, terraces and balconies.
There are semi-basement and ground level parking bays available.
Ibis House is supplied with state of the security equipment, which is in addition to the security provided for the Estuaries Precinct, which includes security guards and access control.
Ibis House has achieved a 4 Star Green Design Rating from the Green Building Council of South Africa. The green design has resulted in a better working environment but there has been an estimated R1o per m² saving for tenants because of reduced energy costs. Savings in water consumption and sewerage have also been achieved because of efficiencies in design.
A nice to have is storage for bicycles and showers for staff who cycle to work.
The Estuaries is located close to overflow parking provided by Century City.
Tenants can easily connect to fibre, broadband data, voice and multimedia services through Century City Connect.
- 4 Star Green Star Design Rating from the GBCSA achieved
- A-grade sectional title office building
- Top-quality finishes, including air-conditioning and a kitchenette in each unit
- Dedicated backup generator
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Semi-basement and ground-level parking bays, generous terraces and balconies
- Located in the sought-after Estuaries precinct in Century City
- The Estuaries is well-established, with low vacancies and top calibre tenants
- Ideally positioned opposite Crave coffee shop, set in landscaped gardens
- North facing, with excellent natural light and lovely views
- A focus on energy and water efficiency, in order to reduce operating costs and improve the working environment
- Bicycle storage and shower facilities
- Energy saving/m2/year of 36% when compared to a traditional building equating to approximately R10/m²
- Fibre-ready for Century City Connect, offering occupants access to the country’s fastest broadband data, voice and multimedia services
- Century City has extensive public transport links, excellent security, and a wide range of nearby amenities, including Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Curro Private School, Virgin Active Gym, Intaka Island nature reserve, hotels, conference facilities, coffee shops and a day-care centre